Terms and Conditions
1. Alínea Hair Extensions come with a limited, 6-month prorated warranty against manufacturing defects, effective from the original invoice date. Claims that are made outside of 6 months will be rejected. Merchandise claimed as defective must be returned within 30 days of requesting a Return Authorization. The sole determination of whether the product has a valid factory defect will be made by our Quality Control staff.We ask that all hair is washed prior to installation. If the hair is found to be in good condition, the hair can then be applied. If the hair is found to be unsatisfactory, please follow our warranty policy for return. Once the hair is applied to the customer, the warranty is no longer in effect.
a) In the event a manufacturing defect is found, we will issue either a full credit to the account or a partial credit to the account. We reserve the right to issue a partial credit, prorated based upon factors such as length of time the extensions were worn and used and/or the length of time between the claim date and the original date of purchase.
b) In the event a manufacturing defect is not found, the customer will receive a Manufacture Analysis Report (M.A.R.) with specific details of the chemical tests in the hair, as well as the final decision and offers available based of each case study. The customer will be responsible for shipping charges related to sending merchandise back.
2. Chemical processing, misuse or the removal or modification of any of the original components VOIDS the warranty and Seller will not be held responsible.
3. Client must purchase a replacement good during claim in order to receive the credit after inspection.
4. This limited warranty does NOT extend to non-manufacturing defects, including;
a) Defects resulting from physical damage of the product by customer;
b) Defects resulting from the improper use of the product (e.g., lifting, coloring or treating the extensions or cutting the adhesive tabs);
c) Defects resulting from attempts to repair or modify the products;
d) Defects resulting from failure to follow Alinea’s training guides and manuals, guides on proper use and customer maintenance, and application techniques , instructions, and methods as published by Alínea Hair from time to time;
5. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED ABOVE, ALINEA HAIR DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALINEAHAIR BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY , ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE PRODUCT OR YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT.