1.Alínea Hair Extensions come with a limited, warranty against manufacturing defects, effective from the original invoice date. Merchandise claimed as defective must be returned within 30 days of requesting a return authorization. The sole determination of whether the product has a valid factory defect will be made by our Quality Control staff. We recommend that the hair is washed prior to installation to check the quality of the hair. Once the hair is installed, at that point, the warranty is void.
- In the event a manufacturing defect is found, we will issue either a full credit to the account or a partial credit to the account. We reserve the right to issue a partial credit, prorated based upon factors such as the length of time between the claim date and the original date of purchase.
- In the event a manufacturing defect is not found, the customer will receive a Manufacture Analysis Report (M.A.R.) with specific details of the chemical tests in the hair, as well as the final decision and offers available based of each case study. The customer will be responsible for shipping charges related to sending merchandise back at a flat rate of $10.
Alinea Hassle-Free Warranty covers manufacturer defects, and do not extend to non-manufacturing damage, including:
- Damage resulting from physical damage of the product by the customer
- Damage resulting from chemically processing the product
- Damage resulting from improper use of the product (lifting, coloring, or treating the extensions, applying heat to the adhesive tabs, cutting the adhesive tabs, etc)
- Damage resulting from attempts to repair or modify the product
- Damage resulting from failure to follow Alinea’s training guides and manuals, guides on proper use and customer maintenance, and application techniques, instructions, and methods as published by Alinea from time to time.
Alinea recommends all extensions be washed prior to installation. If the extensions are applied to the hair, the customer assumes all responsibility of the care of the extensions and at that time the warranty is no longer in effect.
- Defects resulting from failure to follow Alinea’s training guides and manuals, guides on proper use and customer maintenance, and application techniques, instructions, and methods as published by Alínea Hair from time to time;
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED ABOVE, ALINEA HAIR DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALINEAHAIR BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE PRODUCT OR YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCT.
In order to maintain your Alinea Hair Extensions properly and keep your new hair looking as beautiful as the day they were installed, click the button below:
6 Months Free Maintenance
- Contact ALINEAHAIR with your invoice number.
- We will create a maintenance order and provide you with the order number.
- Send us the hair with the order number marked on the package.
- We will process the order in 15 business days and send it back to you. *Stylists shall be responsible for the shipping fee.